Saturday, February 24, 2018

The School of Fish (Leviathan)

the waters of God become truth and the wisdom of God that inherits knowledge and the depths of water that hold schools of fish that were hooking and then turning and then given for the return of the dead that are given three times and a third of time to be in sync when in spirit or turning with the truth as God sways back and fro to and from a pregnant woman's womb to be the last sign for the daughters of Pisces and Gemini who are new in creation as the two princesses become twins and a truth invited for a great wedding to occur under the Heavenly a body of light reflecting from the patterns of good work that has been given 10,000 chances to re-flourish the ocean's floor and seven seas; to be as the body, mind, and soul of God vessel that is under the deep waters of God's knowledge that will be given during a winter time.

3 comments:

Athenic said...

The Right Hand of God
Athena and Joan of Arc my beautiful Arc Angels who are my mothers, wives, and the virgin body I have chosen for my bedding and for the Horn of Valhalla's first defense and the last and first trumpet blowing life through the air that has fallen among the dust of this garden made lifeless. but I will be taken to the right side of the Garden’s Wisdom that becomes the very beauty and essence of Aphrodite that opens our heart to be placed at the right hand of Athena; Valkyrie, Sister and God of War who is beside our lord Jesus and the passion of each other; for the better or the worst of anything to continue; as we grow yesterday, before the last and the first of my heavenly children retaken and fulfilled by the under rooting of God’s measure in Heaven from Lordsburg New Mexico all the way to Venus and from Scarborough N. Yorkshire all the way to Mars will the lovely Aphrodite belong to you and me; for she is most precious to our heart. she is my Sister, Kingdom and the life that inherits the first and last fruits in Heaven. for they are is my mothers, my wives, and sisters and every garden that I keep for the will of God to perform and act in Me. in honor to all my 10,000 spiritual wives; especially to Joanna, Carolyn, and Lindsay.

Athenic said...

10,000 Year Calendar: Timeline
the timeline of Jesus’s birth started 2000 years ago and continues from April 18, 2017 until the year of 12017. see also: 10,000 Year Calendar

The Broad Sword
the short sword of the Roman Wall was built in a day as was the world in three; my earth, my moon. my guiding star and legion for she is 10,000 wise and the giver of man's garden that comes hand and hand though out our mind and body projecting prophecy as the will of God's bosom that Priests of Heaven.

Athenic said...

Ten Thousand Valkyrie
the first time we given the spirit of Jesus we honored the Father. but the second time I was released before I was taken into heaven as the first witness before the house of God. before the house was emptied we called for a 10,000 Valkyrie and God gave us the Heavens above.